Saturday, November 22, 2008

MFF Saturday Update

I just finished taking pictures from the fursuit parade. Some came out really well, some not so great, but mostly I'm content with how I did. I'm not sure but I think I saw one or two people I recognized and wanted to see, but I couldn't even get up the nerve to say hi for fear of mistaken identity. I'm perched in the Den for now, but as soon as I finish writing this, I'll be wandering back out to the artists' alley and/or dealers' den, possibly heading up to the con suite for a snack or something to drink, and heading to the "You Can Draw" panel at 4 PM. After that, I'm going to get a shower and dinner, then see what happens later tonight. I'll very likely participate in the poker game at 9 PM tonight, since it's the last qualifier for the game Sunday and I haven't had my fill of the card game yet.

Also, my phone is broken. If you want to get in touch with me and meet up at the con, please e-mail me or comment on this post. Please see my previous post for the link to my calendar; that lists all the events I'm likely to go to over the next day and a half. I'll check back here in the den every so often to see what's been posted. For now, though, I scamper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment