Saturday, November 22, 2008

MFF Friday Night Update

I played in the first of the poker qualifiers ... and lost. I ended up fourth at our table, which isn't too bad, but only the winner of each table advances to the final on Sunday. I'll be a dealer for the round tomorrow morning and might try my like at the third and final qualifier tomorrow night, but I've not decided and it depends on what else is going on at the time. For now, I'm thinking of getting a shower and heading to bed; I want to be in line for the dealers' den when it opens in the morning since there's one person I need to pick up a commission from and another couple that I'd like to commission before they fill up for the day. Then, of course, dealing the poker game, then nothing until well after lunch.

Here's my plan of stuff to do for the con.

No comments:

Post a Comment