Monday, November 24, 2008

MFF Post-Con Update

Things are over now. I'm sitting at the Milwaukee airport waiting on my flight; it doesn't leave until nearly 5 PM tonight. After I made my last post, I went to bed. I wanted to play Lupus In Tabula, since the game is always awesome at cons, but I was too tired to even stand up straight. I was able to get one of my sketchbooks back, but I couldn't find Gideon so I'll have to e-mail him later to see about getting it mailed to me. None of the other artists I'd commissioned were able to finish anything, but it'll be well worth the wait: Daronesa, Kami Cheetah, Pegasus 316, Alchera, and Gideon are the artists from whom I will be getting stuff eventually.

I can't think of that much to write here that I haven't said about the convention already, aside from the fact it was awesome. There were a few moments of drama and a few people that I would rather not have seen, but otherwise things were incredible and this was a much-needed break. I plan on coming back next year, if at all possible, though it's too early for me to plan such things just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment