Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Being slutty

I made a post a couple weeks back asking if anyone would object to me writing about my various real-life sexual fantasies. Nobody objected. So, I'm now asking another question, this time complete with a poll over on the right sidebar. When I do elaborate on my various perversities, how should I do so?

  • Short, descriptive bullet points
  • Essay form
  • Detailed paragraphs detailing specific events separately
  • A story, possibly not so short, mixing it all together.

I might start this thing as early as tomorrow evening, so please respond quickly. I'm hoping to have something finished before MFF in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. The more detailed, the better...I just hope that I don't spoil you too much in the couple hours I'll have you before the con...

    ReplyDelete