Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Medical Stuff '08 - Part Two

The doctor's appointment was remarkably unsatisfying. After a wait of just over an hour, the doctor came in, asked me a few basic questions, listened to me describe one of the several things I had questions about, listened to various parts with his stethoscope, and left to let one of the nurses finish things up. I have to go for some lab work due to that one concern, but the fact I didn't even get the chance to bring up the other things I had questions about seriously bothers me. Is it normal to just have to start talking to a doctor and keep talking until you've said everything you want to say or did I just happen to visit a doctor that was more interested in going home than actually treating patients?

No comments:

Post a Comment