Friday, April 11, 2008

Visiting Kilroy

Due to some good fortune with work assignments (for once), I actually
had a chance to hang out with another furry truck driver. Okay,
technically scaly; Kilroy is a firelizard, after all. We went to a hotel
to hang out, play Smash, eat pizza, and all those things that generally
happen when people have a good time. :) I've a little bit of work to do
now, but it looks like I'll be driving less than fifty miles today and
ending up right back here at Charlotte, where Kilroy's going to be
staying for at least one more day. So we're likely going to do the very
same again this evening.

On the off chance any other fur in Charlotte reads this and wants to
join us, leave a comment or just click that big "call me" button off to
the side. I probably won't answer the phone if I'm driving, but I'll
return any messages (online or otherwise) when I stop back here in a
couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment