Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A New Journal

Though I've had a LiveJournal account for years, a series of recent policy changes on that site and a desire to start afresh have led me to start this journal. Quite a few things have happened in the last three weeks or so, but I don't feel like writing about any of them right now. After a long day of work today, I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping. Still, over the next couple of days, I'll finish configuring this blog and make an effort to update it on a somewhat regular basis.

Obligatory disclaimer: This blog is unrated and uncensored. Just remember, if a post I make pisses you off, you can always go read something else. I curse frequently. I talk about things that "aren't appropriate for children." And I won't hesitate to call a jackass out when I see one. Don't like it? Then why are you still here?

1 comment: