Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Given that I'm only about an hour's drive from where I'm delivering (about 35mi), I basically have two choices for tomorrow. I can either drive there, drop the trailer off (and pick up an empty if needed), then just come back to the OC and get to sleep... or I can stay up all night, take care of business, then have about 10 hours left that I can drive. If I go to bed early and stay on my current pattern, I'll at least stay consistent and won't be completely zombified; on the other paw, I can easily get ten hours or more of sleep, regardless of which option I choose.

Anyone want to give me a reason to be awake at a certain time? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I'd give you a reason to stay up if I were up there ;) But alas, I'm several days away, and going further starting tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete