Sunday, April 20, 2008

Google issues

You know that it's going to be one of those days when you can't even get Google maps to work. Seriously, I've typed in the exact address of this truck stop, but it still is asking me which business I want to use (since the Arby's inside has the same address). The truly frustrating part? No matter how many times I click on either one, it refuses to actually select one. It just keeps looping back to the same god damn "did you mean:" question. @#$(*

Update: Oh, it gets even cuter. I did a search just for directions from the truck stop to the first place I have to go, since clicking for directions "from here" ensures that it won't ask me what the address is supposed to mean. At least, it shouldn't have that problem. And it didn't. Instead, it just gave me an error: "We could not understand the location..." Now, to review, Google gave me a location that even it couldn't understand. *headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment