Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lunchtime posts

Just a few random things I thought of while eating:

* Mozilla Minefield kicks ass. That's the code name for Firefox 3 and beta 2 is available for download. Make sure you read the disclaimer before you install, especially the part about your computer catching fire.

* I have Sunday off and might get to see Matthais again. We went to Gettysburg last time I was in town; I'll upload some of those pictures eventually. If we meet up tomorrow we'll likely find somewhere to watch football. Not much else to do on a Sunday.

* I seem to find it impossible to sleep before midnight. Not good when you need to be up by 6 AM.

Anyway, I have a couple posts typed on my laptop that will auto-post when I hop online this evening. See everyone in about eight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment