Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Meme thing

Stolen from various people over on LameJournal: Post 10 things that are going right in your life right now. I don’t care how small. You’re happy with your cup of coffee. You saw a flock of geese flying over. ANYTHING. Things that make you happy. Things that make you smile.

  1. I got to go to the best pizza place in Pensacola last night with two of the local furs.
  2. I have a work assignment that, for once, actually leaves me a reasonable amount of time to deliver. Added bonus: it's just short enough that I get a bonus for it being a crappy run.
  3. I finally broke another big milestone in my savings account.
  4. There's a nearly full moon tonight and, with the clouds positioned as they are, it looks simply haunting in the sky. I only wish I could get a decent photo of it to share.
  5. For the first time in ... I can't remember how long, I actually get to sleep in as long as I want tomorrow. As such, I'm fully expecting to get at least 12 hours of unconsciousness in. :)
  6. Pandora radio. Particularly this station that I've been training.
  7. The simple fact that, in less than one hundred days, Bush will be something you find in a garden and not the White House.
  8. Sex. ... Do I really need to explain that one to anybody?
  9. MFF is coming up in a little over a month. I have a room arranged, plane tickets bought, and registration paid for.
  10. I have no debt. None.
The one depressing thing? It took me nearly three hours to come up with even the above ten. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment