Saturday, May 24, 2008

Two quick things.

1. I just went to Walgreen's to get a couple items I forgot and there was quite a line. Most interesting, however, was what happened when the guy working the photo center said he could help people in line that weren't buying tobacco. Every black person in line moved over there, including one person in front of me. Meanwhile, all the white people were standing in the front counter line. I don't fully understand the psychological reasoning behind it, but it seemed strangely reminiscent of what separate-but-equal might have looked like in the first half of the 20th century, assuming the races were even allowed to shop in the same stores.

2. Upon returning to the room, it looked like housekeeping had just come in here, as they were just starting on the rooms across the hall. However, I then realized I had a lot of items out on the bed I didn't sleep on, including two bottles of lube and a collar with its leash attached. I can only imagine what he might have been thinking upon seeing those items on the bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Housekeeping walked in on me while I was naked and pawing off. Maybe that will teach them about knocking first (most of the Do Not Disturb signs are strangely missing from the rcfm hotel)

    ReplyDelete