Monday, May 26, 2008

RMFC Rundown

I typed up a nice, long post on the plane, but my computer decided to eat it, so here's the short version.

Thursday: Arrived late afternoon, helped set up the con, got dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, went to bed around 2AM.

Friday: Got registered, helped out during the morning, attended a reptile meet-and-greet in the afternoon. Went to Anthony's Pizza with a few people, then hung out with Kouga in the room until we both decided we were too tired to do anything other than sleep.

Saturday: Overslept (or thought I did) and missed the fursuit parade. I can't remember doing anything until a room party in the evening, which was quite fun. Two folks from that party stayed and spent the night in my room.

Sunday: Not much happened except for the Free Can Cook panel. Met a couple of nice folks, spent the rest of the evening hanging out with one.

Today:
Slept in until 11AM, checked out at noon, and got a ride from Ivan and Kahuki to the airport. Flight out of DIA was on time; flight out of DFW to VPS looks to be 40 minutes late.

Tomorrow I get to be at the truck, ready to work, by 8AM. I'm just glad that I had enough time to sleep last night, though there was a party I'd have loved to be at. There weren't many artists at the con; I only commissioned one badge and one picture for after the convention. Even so, I had fun and plan on being back in Denver next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment