Thursday, May 22, 2008

McWin?

As a follow up to my complaint to McDonald's corporate, I just received a phone call from someone (presumably the store's district manager) telling me that he already had planned to go out to that store. My complaint was just one of several he intended on discussing with the employees and management. He made it sound like a few people were likely to be out of a job. I'm impressed that he took the time to call and explain what he was going to do about it. Hopefully, if I go through there again, I'll be able to get a burger in under half an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Hopefully he'll go crack some heads over all these problems :P Pretty nice to get an actual phone call from the company!

    Probably would have been better if you got free food out of it too :P But then again, Mcdonalds isn't really the healthiest of places to be getting free food :P

    ReplyDelete