Friday, May 23, 2008

Con hotel

You know, for being such a fancy hotel, this place seems to love giving you the pleasure of paying extra for every little thing. The wired Internet here is $10/day; the wireless is a T-mobile hotspot (at roughly the same price). They offer bottled water... at $6 each. And the TV controls are locked down to the point that I can't actually plug in video games, though there are plenty of options to buy more things from the hotel. While the rooms are nice, I can't say I appreciate being given the pleasure of paying for things that many lower-end hotels offer for free, such as wi-fi and a TV that you can plug something into.

Anyway, registration should be open now, so I'll probably head down in a few moments to take care of that. I'm in room 1049, if anyone wants to visit at some point during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment