Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sexual Preference

This is probably a surprise to nobody reading this journal, but I am a submissive and a bottom. Yeah, I know, shocking, isn't it? But what amazes me is how hard it is for other people to understand that. Mounting someone, with few exceptions, doesn't do much for me. If I'm rather emotionally close to the person (and if you even have to ask, no, I'm not referring to you) then I can do it and enjoy it, but it's one of the few things that I need that sort of attachment to do. Yet, somehow, I have at least two people whining at me that I won't mount them the moment the opportunity presents itself. Even dismissing the fact that I much prefer being a bottom, whining at me is about the fastest way to turn me off. Seriously, it's right up there with babyfur scat threads on fchan.

The truly amazing part is, even after I explain this, people are still fucking whining. Is the mere concept of a guy who doesn't want to put his dick up your ass truly that hard for people to comprehend? Am I speaking in too many multisyllabic words for these ass-clowns? Do these people somehow think they're the only furs in the entire fandom who want a hot dick up their ass to shoot an endless fountain of spooge into their intestines? What the fuck makes people think that whining and complaining is the best way to get what they want? It's all I can do to stop from screaming FUCK YOU when I keep getting whined at, but I'm really tired of being polite to people who simply need to get bitchslapped with a horse dick.

So, ranting aside, how the hell do I get these people to stop hounding me without being so rude that it only creates more drama? This is seriously starting to make me dread going to MFM; I don't want to have to spend the con explaining to people that I would prefer to keep my penis and their anus separated by several feet. I really want to just be able to enjoy myself at the con, sexually and otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. While I am not able to provide any sort of help since I am not interested in common sex, please allow me to have a lolfit at your post.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno if you are going to take this as a compliment or not. I really thought I was listening to 2 rant there for a moment.

    Maybe that was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Yomi - My intention was to try and make it sound like a 2 rant so I think I succeeded. :)

    ReplyDelete