Monday, March 29, 2010

Indianapolis, IN - STILL not working

Since the doctor only released me to resume work with restrictions, including a 20 pound lifting limit, occupational health cannot clear me to resume work. I'm now left with the choice of going to another doctor or complaining to the physician I've already seen and telling her that I need a referral to someone who can actually get things done. At this point I've been out of work for five weeks, still have shoulder issues, and don't think those issues are likely to get better on their own since they haven't already. About the only thing going for me is that my insurance remains in effect and occupational health pre-approved the maximum twelve weeks of medical leave, which leaves me until the middle of May to get this sorted out and still have a job. If I'm still screwed up after that, I don't know what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment