Friday, June 5, 2009

Asian Pirates and the Border Patrol

This has to be the most bizarre dream I've heard anyone writing about, though it's uncommon enough for me to remember anything I'm dreaming about in the first place. Since I'm typing in a hurry to try remember details this is probably going to make even less sense than it did.

I ended up on the beach as planned this weekend, but we somehow ended up finding a border patrol station. I was chatting with the other furs when they left, but I stuck around at the station for some reason. I heard something from inside, peered in, and three people had come in a door on the other side of the building - facing the beach - that looked like they didn't belong. I heard a struggle and then snuck out to call 911, slowly making my way around the side of the building to try escape detection. It didn't entirely work; one of the three came out onto the beach again and found me, though as he tried to grab me I grabbed his neck and choked him into submission. When the police arrived they recovered ID on the criminals and I was paid a bounty for the one they captured.

And then I woke up, wondering what the heck I possibly could have had or done yesterday to induce such a messed up dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment