Sunday, January 25, 2009

I need a hug again. :(

In addition to all the work-related stuff that happened today, I had one person decide to message me out of the blue, after several months of no contact, just to ask me if I'm still a miserable person. On top of that, due to losing so much time trying to find parking, I wasn't able to spend much time at all chatting or otherwise interacting with a few people with whom I really, really wanted to. One in particular I'm feeling close to, but don't want to say anything because, among a lot of other reasons, I know he can do a whole lot better.

All this has me very, very shaken, to say the least. I'm trying not to cry right now. I'm not physically shaking, like I was perhaps an hour ago, but I'm finding it extremely difficult to maintain the energy to even type this. The only thing I have going for me at the moment is that I can get eight hours of sleep tonight if I fall asleep immediately after posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment