Monday, September 29, 2008

MFF is GO!

After a brief talk with work - including saying "pretty please" - I was able to get off November 20-24 for the convention. I haven't bought plane tickets yet, but I have gotten a room worked out thanks to someone who canceled on a friend not an hour before I told him I was able to go. Thanks for good timing, right? However, I still need to get a ride to the hotel since the cheapest flight there is into Milwaukee; it's a mere $190 to fly there, as opposed to $323 for a comparable flight into O'Hare. Is there anyone in that area who happens to be going my way and/or would be otherwise willing to pick me up Thursday and take me back there on Monday? The trip I really want arrives at Milwaukee at 10:26 AM Thursday and departs the airport Monday afternoon at 4:50 PM; I want to spend as much time out there hanging out and doing all the fun stuff that furries get to do. ;)

Any information on a ride would be much appreciated, since the sooner I know I can get from the airport to the hotel, the sooner I can buy the tickets and register for the con.

No comments:

Post a Comment