Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anger Mis-management

Out of frustration with a very lengthy series of things going wrong, I threw my phone rather violently against the truck's passenger side door. It's not visibly damaged, aside from a button that snapped off, but it won't turn on. I've already filed for a replacement (thank goodness for insurance) and it should be at my parents' house before I get home, but that does mean that I am without a cell phone for the immediate future. Anyone can still call and leave a message on my GrandCentral account (the number starting with 6), and I'll still try to check my e-mail and such at any operating center I come to, but don't expect to see me online at all or update this again for about a week. I really need to talk to a psychologist about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment