Thursday, May 28, 2009

Overwhelming boredom

I'm supposed to be home in a week to enjoy a nice couple of days off. I can hardly wait because I'm fairly sure being out here with no leisure activities is steadily driving me insane. Few people chat with me when I'm online from my phone (not that many do when I'm on a laptop) and most of the websites I frequent don't work properly on a mobile device so I'm left feeling mostly isolated.

I may not necessarily be on my computer to chat all the time once I get it anyway. I may just disappear into a game or something since it at least distracts me for a whle.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, once I got out of the seat it helped my attitude a lot. This coming friday, as it's the first friday of the month, I may go to a diner meet. I still think about going back to driving but I realize that for my health and sanity I'd like to have another friend along to drive with.

    ReplyDelete