Friday, July 18, 2008

Sproing

In other, random goodness, I just felt like posting something quick here while I'm awake. Why? Because I can, of course.

Though, really, it seems like things are just kinda going nowhere. I feel like I'm slowly, steadily drifting away from practically everyone and I don't know why. I don't get to talk to people nearly as often as I used to, even when compared to the first couple months I held this job. I wish I knew why that was the case, or could shake the feeling, but neither seems to be happening. I also just seem to lack energy in general; there are plenty of writing projects I have in various stages of completion, as well as a few that I've not even started, but I find it impossible to bring myself to work on any of them. I still generally enjoy my job, or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that; it has been a somewhat frustrating week. It doesn't help that I have a tendency to just focus on the negative aspects of things.

I know things are going to get better. They always do. I just hope I can actually see them improve when they do.

1 comment:

  1. I worry about losing contact with people and becoming lonely as well once I start driving. of course I could resign myself to minimum wage jobs and keep my social life, but I wouldn't be able to sustain my lifestyle I'm afraid. if there was something else I could do making a comfortable living, and still be able to be home every day, I would. I'm beginning to see going into trucking to be a last ditch attempt at surviving in life for me :P

    ReplyDelete