Saturday, December 26, 2009

Itinerary for January

Between Further Confusion, moving, and all the other things going on, here's a short rundown of things that I have going on next month.

1st through 16th - Working
17th through 30th - Paid vacation
17th through 20th - Relaxing in Indy, prospecting for real estate
20th - I turn twenty-four years old
21st through 25th - Further Confusion!
26th - In Pensacola, saying goodbyes
27th - Driving to Indy
28th - Unpacking, turning in the U-Haul
29th - More real estate hunting, address changes, etc.
31st through ?? - Unpaid time off, three to five days, for more errands in Indy

I'll post the flight info for FC and more specific information about the move as those dates approach. I just wanted to get something quick up now while I still have the computer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment